Every week the GIF Squad tries to feature a person who we feel contributes to the Salesforce community #Ohana . This week the spotlight lands on Rupesh Bhatia! Be sure to check out Rupesh’s contact information at the bottom of this post.
Title and Current Employer
Lead Salesforce Architect for Larsen & Toubro Infotech (LTI)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (April 16, 2013)
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (August 29, 2013)
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant (February 5, 2015)
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (June 18, 2015)
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder (April 5, 2016)
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist (September 19, 2016)
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Social Specialist (September 26, 2016)
Favorite Salesforce Feature
Best Configuration feature – Process Builder it takes away unnecessary coding. Best Platform feature – ability to integrate so easily in any technology landscape. Salesforce just enables every customer to start their journey from the winning line.
Salesforce’s Biggest Opportunity for Improvement
Reports & Dashboards – Many limitations for enterprise level customers and especially when used in LEX and Salesforce Mobile app
Salesforce Goal(s) for 2017
Well 2017 has been quite busy as am leading a large global implementation right now. Missed out on all major community events, both IndiaDreamin and Dreamforce, but would like to catch up on my certs and community events in 2018 for sure. Apart from that I aim to conduct an India-wide tour across DUG’s on importance of Developer2Consultant (D2C) path in one’s Salesforce career.
5 Fun Facts about Rupesh
This one’s hard to state, I’ll give it my best shot!
- I accidentally swallowed a coin during childhood which got stuck in my throat, am still alive!!
- I was probably the first person in my community to hold a Engineering degree in Computers/IT
- I was working part time with my dad in his barber shop during my College days
- Traveled daily 4-5 hours from home to college to pursue my engineering degree (4 Years).
- Am a straight forward person and believe in keeping things simple. In fact on a couple of occasions, I’ve walked up to my managers and told them I am not liking the job am hired for. Believe me, its a rare thing to do in Indian IT services but it has worked for me to date.
Most Identifies With Which Salesforce Mascot
Am always a Codey at heart. Though my current role doesn’t allow me to code much, I am always up to grab a chance and get into apex!!
Be sure to connect with Rupesh on: