Every week the GIF Squad features a person who we feel contributes to the Salesforce community #Ohana . This week’s spotlight lands on Kerry Townsend! Be sure to check out Kerry’s contact information at the bottom of this post.
Title and Company
Associate Manager at Accenture
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (December 29, 2010)
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (May 18, 2011)
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant (August 27, 2012)
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (February 6, 2015)
- Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant (February 15, 2015)
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder (October 6, 2015)
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist (October 27, 2015)
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant (February 19, 2017)
Are You a User Group Leader?
London Marketing Cloud User Group
Favorite Salesforce Feature
I love that you can login anywhere, when I first started working with Salesforce it was the only cloud CRM.
Salesforce’s Biggest Opportunity for Improvement
Some of the email things. I wish that emails sent via workflow were logged like an email sent like a user. Rolling out Salesforce for Outlook can also be easy or bumpy all dependant on user’s machine. I wish this was as easy as some of the stuff on the platform.
Salesforce Goal(s) for 2017
To attend as many SF and community events as I can. So far I have managed London’s Calling, Amsterdam WT, London WT, TrailheaDX, Dream Ole, MidWest Dreamin’, WITness Success, Surf Force and I will be going to Dreamforce.
5 Fun Facts about Kerry
- I like the more extreme sports, most recently Kite Surfing and Surfing. I have also done some parachute jumps and wing walking.
- I volunteer for MacMillan Cancer Care as a CancerVoice.
- In 2014 I spent 3 months traveling in South America, although sadly still can’t speak Spanish.
- I used to be so anxious about speaking in public, I would not speak in a group of friends. When I was pushed to present I would visibly shake. I have forced myself to overcome that and now give talks when ever I can.
- I would love to own Alpacas.
Most Identifies With Which Salesforce Mascot
Codey, although my coding is a work in progress.
Be sure to connect with Kerry on: