Every week the GIF Squad tries to feature a person who we feel contributes to the Salesforce community #Ohana. This week the spotlight lands on Nitin Gupta!
You can connect further using the links at the bottom of this post!
Title and Current Employer
Associate Consultant, Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator May 11, 2016
- Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist March 31, 2017
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist April 17, 2017
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant October 16, 2017
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder March 21, 2018
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant March 30, 2018
Salesforce User Group Leader?
Nitin is not a leader yet, but yes he has played a vital role in organizing many of Salesforce events and Salesforce Saturdays.
Favorite Salesforce Feature
Journey Builder from Salesforce Marketing Cloud, it helps the marketer to complete customer journey and reach its goal.
Salesforce’s Biggest Opportunity for Improvement
Fun Facts about me:
- whole neighborhood use to see how Nitin’s mom use to drag him to his tuition, and now everyone is proud of him.
- He starts with beer and ends till bar is open
- He proposed his first girlfriend 13 times after that it’s been 8 years and now he is going to marry her.
- His college mate called him ‘Hulk’ as he took his friend to the hospital in his arms for 500 meters approx, due to traffic.
- when it comes to protection, trust and keeping secrets, Nitin is the best bro and friend you can depend on.
Most Identifies With This Salesforce Mascot:
Einstein, Because he can predict and helps in getting the desired results.