Every week the GIF Squad features a person who we feel contributes to the Salesforce community #Ohana . This week’s spotlight lands on Misty Jones! Be sure to check out Misty’s contact information at the bottom of this post.
Title and Company
Senior Salesforce Administrator – Mutual of Omaha Bank
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (September 19, 2011)
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (May 13, 2016)
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder (July 22, 2016)
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (March 2, 2017)
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant (March 8, 2017)
- Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant (March 10, 2017)
Currenty at 87 badges!
Are you a User Group Leader?
Phoenix, AZ – Women In Tech co-leader – just became official May 16th!
Favorite Salesforce Feature
Process Builder – I can combine multiple validation rules into one process!
Salesforce’s Biggest Opportunity for Improvement
Stay In Touch was my least favorite. I was glad to see it die. Is that mean? It only seemed to annoy our clients vs. help us get updated info.
Salesforce Goal(s) for 2017
10 x Certified before Destination Success 2018 event is complete…hopefully before!
5 Fun Facts about Misty
- Rabid boyband fanatic – NKOTB is my favorite
- I like to hang upside down (aerial yoga, inversions with a hammock)
- I live among animals! I have 3 chihuahuas. It’s #puppyforce every day.
- My first job was detasseling corn – age 13.
- My current employer is the one I’ve been with the longest. 6 years 2 months
Most Identifies With Which Salesforce Mascot
Earnie the trailhead badger. I love pancakes.
The Shaq Shimmy!!
Misty’s Ohana GIF!
Be sure to connect with Misty on: