Every week the GIF Squad tries to feature a person we feel contributes to the Salesforce community #Ohana. Check out who is in the spotlight this week and be sure to connect further using the links at the bottom of this post!
Title and Current Employer
Customer Success Manager, Todd Digital
- Salesforce Certified Administrator November 1, 2016
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant August 30, 2017
Currently at 300 badges and counting!
Salesforce Trailblazer Community Group Leader?
Yes, leader of the Wellington, New Zealand user group. Since taking on the leadership (approx 2 1/2 years ago), the group has grown significantly and is a vibrant group with large meeting attendance, despite the relatively small size of the city.
Favorite Salesforce Feature
Salesforce’s Biggest Opportunity for Improvement
Fun Facts about me:
- Has the dream job of Customer Success Manager although not working for Salesforce (her company used the job title and description from the Salesforce CSM role!). Headhunted earlier in 2018, specifically because of being so active within the Salesforce Ohana.
- Has presented / spoken at Salesforce events in 3 countries!
- Planning next year’s trips around Sydney World Tour, Yeur Dreaming, and DF19!
- Established a regular Trailhead Tuesday event because, you know, organising and hosting monthly user group meetings, just don’t take up enough time!
- When not immersed in the world of Salesforce one way or another (on Trailhead, organising Trailhead Tuesdays and user group meetings, doing some paid Salesforce work, etc etc), she gives up the rest of her time to help in organising the sport of underwater hockey at her son’s secondary school!
Most Identifies With This Salesforce Mascot:
Cloudy – white and soft and cuddly but also very stubborn 🙂
Connect with me:
Would you like to be featured in an upcoming post? Fill out this form! Thanks!