Let’s start off by answering the question Ben’s most often asked… “Exactly how do you pronounce your last name?”
In short: It’s French in origin and sounds exactly as it’s spelled (Bolopue = ball-o-pew … yeah… He’s still not completely happy with his mother for marrying a guy with that last name…)”. Now that that’s out of the way…
In addition to being as much of a family guys as possible, Ben’s always been a gadget, music, beer, bourbon, tech and A/V geek. Not always in that order, but the components are usually the same.
He loves to tinker and get three knuckles deep into processes and the nuts and bolts of how things work.
Ben has strong opinions about a few things. Most of which center around the phrase “you do you”.
- Everybody has the right to love who they want.
- Everybody has the right to live how they want.
- Everybody has the potential to be what they want.
- If an opportunity is within someone’s means of attaining, they should be given the same level of access to it as everybody else regardless of how they opt to go about the first three items on this list. So long as their choices don’t negatively affect or harm others.
- In the aforementioned regards, a person’s pursuit of happiness shouldn’t interfere with their pursuit of success. I’ll worry about me. You do you. Hopefully we can all get along and make something great happen!
Ben’s always thought along these lines, and at this point in life, he doesn’t foresee that changing.
Ben’s Favorite GIF
Feel free to connect with Ben via:
“If you can’t describe what you’re doing as a process, you don’t know what you’re doing.” ~ W. E. Deming