Every week the GIF Squad tries to feature a person who we feel contributes to the Salesforce community #Ohana . This week the spotlight lands on Bryan James! Be sure to check out Bryan’s contact information at the bottom of this post.
Title and Company
Developer at MapAnything
Currently at 179 Badges!
Are you a UserGroup Leader?
Yes! Atlanta Salesforce Developer User Group
Favorite Salesforce Feature
REST API. Because I can then use other devices to interface with Salesforce.
Salesforce’s Biggest Opportunity for Improvement
I know its not really a feature per say, but the thing that bugs me the most is that when you go to the customize menu in the setup bar it is not alphabetized and it takes me extra time to find what the heck I am looking for. Why can’t Activities be after Accounts?
Salesforce Goal(s) for 2017
Earn some certifications
5 Fun Facts about Bryan
- I am one of the hosts of the System dot Debug podcast.
- I wrote my first code when I was in 6th grade in a language known as QBasic.
- I absolutely love to grill, and surprisingly my favorite grill of all time is a Weber Kettle.
- Out of all the vehicles I have owned my favorite is my Chrysler Town and Country Minivan
- I just learned to hula hoop about a month and a half ago.
Most Identifies With Which Salesforce Mascot
Codey. What did you expect? I’m a developer!
Be sure to connect with Bryan on: