Every week the GIF Squad tries to feature a person we feel contributes to the Salesforce community #Ohana. Check out who is in the spotlight this week and be sure to connect further using the links at the bottom of this post!
Title and Current Employer
Implementation Consultant, makepositive
- Salesforce Certified Administrator August 1, 2017
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder October 24, 2017
- Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant November 26, 2017
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant December 23, 2017
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant December 24, 2017
- Salesforce Certified Data Architecture & Management Designer April 15, 2018
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I June 25, 2018
Currently at 282 badges and counting!
Salesforce Community Group Leader?
Favorite Salesforce Feature
Flow and Process Builder – the level of automation you can achieve with just a few clicks is unlike any system I’ve seen before.
Salesforce’s Biggest Opportunity for Improvement
Given the future of the manufacturing industry and its commitment to IOT, Salesforce has a huge opportunity to provide a platform for capturing tremendous amounts of data and making smart AI driven decisions.
Fun Facts about me:
- Between 2013 and 2015, I photographed weddings during the summer
- I have saved every cinema ticket stub from my childhood starting with Mrs Doubtfire.
- Aside from my passion for Salesforce (and all the swag), I’m an unashamed Apple fan.
- In my 13 year career I’ve been a call centre agent, a desktop support engineer, a developer, a project implementation engineer, a project manager and salesforce consultant
- I love creative projects including but not limited to glueing/painting models, photoshopping, building Salesforce Lightning apps, blogging and photography.
Most Identifies With This Salesforce Mascot:
My very first piece of Salesforce swag was an Astro plush toy so s/he will always have a place in my heart.
Connect with me:
Would you like to be featured in an upcoming post? Fill out this form! Thanks!