Every week the GIF Squad features a person who we feel contributes to the Salesforce community #Ohana . This week’s spotlight lands on Christina Moore! Be sure to check out Christina’s contact information at the bottom of this post.
Title and Company
Sr. Salesforce.com Administrator P&G Professional
Are you a User Group Leader?
YES! Cincinnati Women in Tech
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (October 13, 2014)
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (September 15, 2015)
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (March 17, 2017)
Favorite Salesforce Feature
Process Builder, I love being able to do complex workflows without writing code.
Salesforce’s Biggest Opportunity for Improvement
Change sets – too much clicking back and forth to find the items needed for the change set. (need to be able to sort by create or modified date)
Salesforce Goal(s) for 2017
Implement global actions for my org.
5 Fun Facts about Christina
- I am a dog foster and volunteer with the Stray Animal Adoption Program
- I love everything about the Beach & Ocean
- I am Scuba certified
- I have 2 daughters (8 & 20)
- I didn’t get certified until almost 5 years into my SFDC career
Most Identifies With Which Salesforce Mascot
SASSY, because she was one of the first and has a little sass.
Be sure to connect with Christina on: