Every week the GIF Squad tries to feature a person we feel contributes to the Salesforce community #Ohana. Check out who is in the spotlight this week and be sure to connect further using the links at the bottom of this post!
Title and Current Employer
- Salesforce Certified Administrator June 1, 2018
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant July 24, 2018
Currently at 103 badges and counting!
Salesforce Community Group Leader?
Favorite Salesforce Feature
Omni-Channel Presence and Routing in Service Cloud! The routing and prioritization of cases make life easier for agents and keep SLA’s intact.
Salesforce’s Biggest Opportunity for Improvement
Getting more things out of classic and fully up and running in lightning. Knowledge is a prime example of a feature that would be incredible if so much of it didn’t get left in classic.
Fun Facts about me:
- I went back to college at 36 to try and earn my degree! I hope to graduate in 2020 or 2021
- My favorite book is John Steinbeck’s East of Eden, my favorite movie is O Brother Where Art Thou and my favorite band is the Old 97’s
- The writings and spoken word of Henry Rollins best known for being in the band Black Flag have been a huge influence on my life.
- My music tastes range from alt/texas/outlaw country to punk to trip-hop/downbeat.
- I just started my Salesforce career at 37 and it is my 3rd career path since I was 17. I spent almost 10 years in the Navy where I was a Persian linguist then 10 years in IT support.
Most Identifies With This Salesforce Mascot:
Cloudy! I like that her bio says “Cloudy brings out the best in everyone and encourages you to tap into your own unlimited potential.” We all need someone like that in our lives.
Connect with me:
Would you like to be featured in an upcoming post? Fill out this form! Thanks!