Every week the GIF Squad tries to feature a person who we feel contributes to the Salesforce community #Ohana . This week the spotlight lands on Cynthia Saalfeld! Be sure to check out Cynthia’s contact information at the bottom of this post.
Title and Current Employer
Salesforce Administrator for O’Reilly Media
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (September 13, 2014)
- Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer (September 20, 2014)
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder (December 17, 2015)
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (November 12, 2017)
Are you a Salesforce User Group Leader?
YES! I run the Marin County Salesforce User Group
Favorite Salesforce Feature
Shared Calendar and List View’s Wrap text = more Productivity for the end users.
Salesforce’s Biggest Opportunity for Improvement
I can’t list any least fav feature at this time, but I’m stoked to experience the seamless integration between Salesforce Lightning and Quip and Gmail, Hangouts Meet, Google Calendar, Drive, Docs and Sheets.
5 Fun Facts about Cynthia
- I’m Brazilian
- I know my wine and am a dark chocolate connoisseur
- I’m an avid hiker
- I’m a jazz aficionado
- I’m a Salesforce advocate!
Most Identifies With Which Salesforce Mascot
Likely Codey, I want to dive in and get things done!
Be sure to connect with Cynthia on: