Every week the GIF Squad tries to feature a person who we feel contributes to the Salesforce community #Ohana . This week the spotlight lands on David Litton! Be sure to check out David’s contact information at the bottom of this post.
Title and Company
Solution Architect @ Ad Victoriam Solutions
Here are ALL 13
- Certified Application Architect
- Certified Administrator
- Certified Advanced Administrator
- Certified Platform Developer I
- Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
- Certified Development Lifecycle & Deployment Designer
- Certified Data Architecture & Management Designer
- Certified Developer
- Certified App Builder
- Certified Pardot Consultant
- Certified Community Cloud Consultant
- Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Certified Service Cloud Consultant
Currently at 63 Badges
Are you a UserGroup Leader?
Yes! I’m the Co-Leader @ Birmingham (AL) User Group
Favorite Salesforce Feature
Visual Flow. It jump started my ability as an Admin, because I was now able to solve problems in Salesforce that I previously needed code for (and I was unable to code back then). This allowed me to provide more value to my company and myself.
Salesforce Goal(s) for 2017
Pass the System Architect Certification. My stretch goal is to pass Platform Developer II!
6 Fun Facts about David
- I’m a twin! I’ve got a twin sister who I am very thankful for!
- Played Lacrosse all the way through college.
- I’ve been a Chicago Cubs fan since birth. I flew up with my dad and twin for the NLCS Championship game in 2016.
- I love landscape photography and spending time in the outdoors.
- My wife and I love to setup our hammock by waterfalls on the weekend.
- My wife and I really enjoy going to concerts together. One of our favorite artist is Josh Garrels.
Most Identifies With Which Salesforce Mascot
Codey. He seems like he’s easy-going.
Be sure to connect with David on: