Every week the GIF Squad tries to feature a person we feel contributes to the Salesforce community #Ohana. Check out who is in the spotlight this week and be sure to connect further using the links at the bottom of this post!
Title and Current Employer
Salesforce Architect, Allium
- Salesforce Certified Administrator March 20, 2013
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant April 12, 2013
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator October 28, 2013
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder September 3, 2015
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant March 4, 2016
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I April 6, 2017
- Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer April 20, 2017
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect July 24, 2018
- Salesforce Certified Data Architecture & Management Designer July 24, 2018
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle & Deployment Designer August 29, 2018
Currently at 53 badges and counting!
Salesforce Community Group Leader?
Favorite Salesforce Feature
Flow! I can’t wait for the upcoming reboot, but to be honest, everything I can’t do with flow keeps sending me back to thinking about getting serious about learning to write, instead of just read, code.
Salesforce’s Biggest Opportunity for Improvement
I’m with SteveMo on this one. (https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=0873A0000003aQvQAI) I wish Salesforce would cross some of the low-hanging fruit off their to-do list. I’m excited to see what’s behind Brett Taylor’s initiative lately in acknowledging the Idea Exchange is broken.
Fun Facts about me:
- I’m not an Accidental Admin. Everything happens for a reason. I’m a didn’t-know-where-I-was-going-but-hey-look-this-is-clicky Admin. Part of my senior art thesis in college was about how I was comfortable as a Semi-Luddite and a bit of a technophobe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- My partner and I run our home on Agile principles including a Kanban-style to-do board in the kitchen.
- My love for puppets is unparalleled. We named our son Henson…
- I’ve been homebrewing for about 10 years. I started out in an apartment, which is no small feat and I hope it gives me street cred. See the “Ales” in @ales_force.
- I used to be a trained caller for frog varieties of the NorthEastern Illinois region. No, I can no longer demonstrate.
Most Identifies With This Salesforce Mascot:
Cloudy! It’s a carry-over from my past life in the New York art scene. Robert Rauschenberg is one of my favorite artists and Monogram is one of my favorite pieces. https://g.co/kgs/e6NjhP
Connect with me:
Would you like to be featured in an upcoming post? Fill out this form! Thanks!