Every week the GIF Squad tries to feature a person who we feel contributes to the Salesforce community #Ohana . This week the spotlight lands on Jennifer W. Lee! Be sure to check out Jennifer’s contact information at the bottom of this post.
Title and Company
Salesforce Business Consultant at John Hancock
- Advanced Administrator
- Platform App Builder
Favorite Salesforce Feature
Process builder and flow! This puts the power of automation in the hands on the admin. Clicks not code!
Salesforce’s Biggest Opportunity for Improvement
Quick create. This causes data issues for us where validation rules are ignored and you can’t customize the fields shown on the page and bypasses record type selection. Why do we still have that?!
Salesforce Goal(s) for 2017
I would like to get 1-2 more Salesforce certifications under my belt, continue personally to grow own Salesforce experience, continue to reach people in the community via blog, presentations at in person and virtual events, attend regional events and hopefully, find more time to spend on the Success Community.
5 Fun Facts about Jennifer
- I have a nearly 10 year pomeranian, Addison, who is my first dog.
- I enjoy volunteering with pre-schoolers of the Ellis Memorial school.
- I am a graduate of the oldest public high school in America, Boston Latin School.
- I attended San Diego Comic-Con for 4 years.
- I love Auntie Jen time with my two three year old nephews.
Most Identifies With Which Salesforce Mascot
Not sure there is one that I most identify with but I do LOVE Astro. It is SO darn cute!
Be sure to connect with Jennifer via: