Every week the GIF Squad features a person who we feel contributes to the Salesforce community #Ohana . This week’s spotlight lands on Jessica Louttit! Be sure to check out Jessica’s contact information at the bottom of this post.
Title and Company
Salesforce Administrator TIDI Products, LLC
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (March 4, 2015)
- Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer (August 28, 2015)
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (January 25, 2016)
Are you a User Group Leader?
YES! Detroit Women in Tech
Favorite Salesforce Feature
Too many to choose! I love the Process Builder and Workflows.
Salesforce’s Biggest Opportunity for Improvement
No control over quick create for contacts within contact roles. It is hard to enforce data quality.
Salesforce Goal(s) for 2017
Continue to learn and grow. I would like to gain more experience integrating with other databases such as ERP’s.
5 Fun Facts about Jessica
- I have two wonderful little boys
- I am a vegetarian
- I love running
- I love tech
- I am addicted to Salesforce!
Most Identifies With Which Salesforce Mascot
Astro, because he is so cute!
Be sure to connect with Randi on: