Every week the GIF Squad tries to feature a person who we feel contributes to the Salesforce community #Ohana . This week the spotlight lands on John Graf! Be sure to check out John’s contact information at the bottom of this post.
Title and Company
Business Process Director at World Water Works, Inc.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator!
Currently at 51 Badges
Are you a UserGroup Leader?
Oklahoma City User Group
Favorite Salesforce Feature
Custom Objects coupled with Process Builder; We as Administrators can make our Salesforce Orgs jump through hoops.
Salesforce’s Biggest Opportunity for Improvement
Reporting: The native report tool is so powerful . . . until it’s not. Showing users how easy it is to create useful and applicable reports but then having to say “Um, you can’t do that” when they want complex multi-child reporting is a difficult pill to swallow.
Salesforce Goal(s) for 2017
Using my Dev Org to build a gamified productivity application in the style of Dungeons and Dragons. Using the Community feature available on the Developers Org, you can invite 5 other Admins to play along and encourage better productivity. Pretty Neat-o, right?
5 Fun Facts about JOHN
- My favorite time is time spent recording Nerdforce Podcast Episodes.
- I have a degrees in Film and Video Studies and Wind Energy Technology.
- My go-to karaoke jam is “Istanbul” by They Might Be Giants.
- Nana Gregg was my first real Ohana Friend in this amazing Community.
- Since that day I have made hundreds of great friendships among all of you. I feel pretty lucky.
Most Identifies With Which Salesforce Mascot
I Heart Einstein!
Be sure to connect with John on: