Every week the GIF Squad tries to feature a person we feel contributes to the Salesforce community #Ohana. Check out who is in the spotlight this week and be sure to connect further using the links at the bottom of this post!
Title and Current Employer
Salesforce Business Analyst, Weichart Workforce Mobility
- Salesforce Certified Administrator October 27, 2017
- Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist September 25, 2018
Currently at 20 badges and counting!
Salesforce Community Group Leader?
I am currently the leader of the Morristown, NJ Pardot User Group. We were getting ready to host our first ever meeting when Salesforce announced some exciting new changes to community groups. Once the details are ironed out, we’ll be off to the races. That might mean a marketing automation focused community group, or possibly joining a local admin group as a leader and incorporating Pardot specific content.
Favorite Salesforce Feature
I love analytics in Salesforce. There’s nothing like being able to take the data from the fields you worked hard to configure and summarize it to give your company valuable insights which yield actionable decisions to move the business forward!
Salesforce’s Biggest Opportunity for Improvement
I’d really like to see Pardot test environments available in Trailhead so users can get hands-on in their marketing automation learning journey – even if they’re not a Pardot customer. We all have to be #keepingupwiththepardashians, as @ifeellikemacmac would say! That hashtag cracks me up!
Fun Facts about me:
- I’m a mom to two AWESOME, smart, kind, and brave boys – John John, 9 and Brody, 5. Being a mom to my boys is filled with sports, adventures, sticky hands, endless laughs, and FUN!
- Metallica is my favorite band – and they played at Dreamforce this year! *raises the roof*
- I love autumn – crisp weather, leaves changing color, and FOOTBALL! I’m a huge Philadelphia Eagles fan. The best part about being a Jersey girl, though, is that we get to experience all the seasons.
- I’m a former sales rep turned Salesforce admin/analyst. I fell in love with Salesforce as an end user, and it has really brought a unique empathy to my roles in sales operations. The skills you learn in sales can be applied to any role. I think everyone should work in sales at some point in their career.
- You’re very likely to see me wearing my favorite white sunglasses. I call them my Wendy Peffercorn glasses. Who doesn’t love the movie ‘The Sandlot’? It’s a classic.
Most Identifies With This Salesforce Mascot:
I LOVE Appy because girl power! Also, I’m a huge proponent of working smarter, not harder. When in doubt, AppExchange!
Connect with me:
Would you like to be featured in an upcoming post? Fill out this form! Thanks!