Every week the GIF Squad features a person who we feel contributes to the Salesforce community #Ohana . This week’s spotlight lands on Randi Thompson! Be sure to check out Randi’s contact information at the bottom of this post.
Title and Company
President & CEO, Imagine If, Inc.
- None yet! 2017 intention!!
Are you a User Group Leader?
No – though I do help with the Twin Cities WIT UG!
Favorite Salesforce Feature
I’m torn between Kanban and Path. Kanban because it makes user data updates easy and visually appealing. Path because it’s easy to set up & maintain over a PPT document. But really, it’s nearly unlimited ability to customize that is my favorite feature!
Salesforce’s Biggest Opportunity for Improvement
Tasks. LOL! They’re just so difficult to include in automation rules, imports, etc. I wish we had more flexibility to work them into all the processes that work just fine for other objects.
Salesforce Goal(s) for 2017
- Pass the Admin 201 Certification
- Attend Dreamforce ’17
- Attend MidWest Dreamin ’17
- Attend WITSuccess!
5 Fun Facts about Randi
- I do an excellent gorilla impression.
- I own an impressive collection of power tools.
- I’m completely enamored by quantum physics.
- I’m only slightly ashamed that I thoroughly enjoy a game of Cards Against Humanity.
- I can’t sing or hold a tune – but I enjoy Karaoke all the same!
Most Identifies With Which Salesforce Mascot
I have to admit to not identifying with a mascot – though Appy and Astro ARE my favorites. But they’re all ridiculously adorable.
Be sure to connect with Randi on: