Every week the GIF Squad tries to feature a person we feel contributes to the Salesforce community #Ohana. Check out who is in the spotlight this week and be sure to connect further using the links at the bottom of this post!
Title and Current Employer
Head of Sales Practice, NewVoiceMedia
- Salesforce Certified Administrator July 22, 2015
Currently at 85 badges and counting!
Salesforce Community Group Leader?
Not a Leader, just an attendee. My favourite event so far has been Surf force on the west coast of Ireland and I am looking forward to NewVoiceMedia hosting the Hampshire User Group on 4th July
Favorite Salesforce Feature
For me its a classic – Quick Actions.
To give users the ability to do whatever they need to do from the top of the page whilst still being able to see all the information about their customer was and is a game changer.
I think for experienced Salesforce users its so natural we forget what a big deal it is, but when I am working with people who are new to Salesforce they are amazed by the ease of use and power of the quick actions.
Salesforce’s Biggest Opportunity for Improvement
As a declarative admin, for me, the biggest opportunity for improvement is with Process Builder. It’s something that I use a lot and is incredibly powerful but troubleshooting can be difficult.
Fun Facts about me:
- I am teaching myself to cook and when im in the kitchen I am usually listening to podcasts such as the Salesforce Admins Podcast or audio books like Mythos about the classic Greek myths.
- Since starting work at NewVoiceMedia 4 years ago I have visited customers in over 20 countries and on 3 continents. Not bad for someone who had never been on a plane before.
- I am a big fan of car karaoke and when driving to and from visits to my customers. My playlist currently includes some classic motown, 80’s rock and some modern pop
- I collect maps of everywhere I visit, towns and cities around the UK or further afield. I have a map for pretty much every place I havs stayed in.
- I have a pet rescue duck who lives amongst the chickens at home.
Most Identifies With This Salesforce Mascot:
Astro. Trailhead is the most amazing learning platform for me personally and for my team. Astro sums up everything about the Salesforce Ohana – adventerous and eager to learn
Connect with me:
Would you like to be featured in an upcoming post? Fill out this form! Thanks!