Every week the GIF Squad tries to feature a person who we feel contributes to the Salesforce community #Ohana . This week the spotlight lands on Teresa Garcia-Bovenmyer! Be sure to check out Teresa’s contact information at the bottom of this post.
Title and Company
Sr. Developer IT Applications at Nationwide Insurance
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer
Currently at 158 badges and counting!
Favorite Salesforce Feature
I’m really enjoying the power of Flows. They’re pretty amazing if you have some complex logic within an application. It’s a very powerful tool.
Salesforce’s Biggest Opportunity for Improvement
As much as I love the developer console, it does some odd things like skipping when you scroll through you class that tends to drive me a little nuts.
Salesforce Goal(s) for 2017
I am very focused on continuing to learn Apex & VF. I have not been as active this year in the community but I am hoping that will change as well. I am also planning on studying for the Developer 1 certification this year.
5 Fun Facts about Teresa
- I love Museums, when I travel I always try and stop at a Museum.
- My Bachelor’s is in Anthropology/Psychology.
- I am a Music Addict, particularly fond of Shoegaze music & Brit pop from the 90’s.
- I LOVE K-Dramas & K-pop (Korean) & Skincare.
- My dream is to travel all over the world and experience a lot of different cultures.
Most Identifies With Which Salesforce Mascot
Astro is my favorite Mascot. I find Astro endearing, there is a level of cuteness I simply cannot resist. Astro as a dolphin or a unicorn are my personal favorites.
Be sure to connect with Teresa on: