Every week the GIF Squad tries to feature a person we feel contributes to the Salesforce community #Ohana. Check out who is in the spotlight this week and be sure to connect further using the links at the bottom of this post!
Title and Current Employer
IT Coordinator, Imperial Capital Limited
- Salesforce Certified Administrator May 1, 2018
Currently at 103 badges and counting!
Salesforce Community Group Leader?
Toronto Women in Tech Community Group Leader
Favorite Salesforce Feature
The options to customize and build functional products for my users.
Salesforce’s Biggest Opportunity for Improvement
Consistency across the various help features – eg, on the AppExchange it’s call Ohana, but it’s the Trailblazer Community etc.
Fun Facts about me:
- I moved to Canada in 2011, and live in a small town in the Kawartha Lakes area, about 90 mins drive NE of Toronto,
- I’m from Sydney, Australia
- I play the trumpet, and have been doing so for nearly 25 years
- I love superheros and comic books and regularly attend comic cons
- I’m an avid aviation enthusiast, and love planes
Most Identifies With This Salesforce Mascot:
Appy – she aims to help admins with extended features, plus she’s a fellow WIT
Connect with me:
Would you like to be featured in an upcoming post? Fill out this form! Thanks!